Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mohan Radhakrishnan <Mo...@hclcomnet.co.in> on 2002/11/07 12:44:15 UTC

Return to same JSP

Hi,
       If I return a non-empty ActionError from my validate method, struts
should return to the same JSP. This will happen if I specify the  input
parameter for the action mapping.

      Is this right ? It doesn't seem to work that way. Am I missing
something ?

Thanks,
Mohan

Re: Return to same JSP

Posted by Max Kutny <mk...@umc.com.ua>.
 MR> Hi, If I return a non-empty ActionError from my validate method,
 MR> struts should return to the same JSP. This will happen if I specify
 MR> the input parameter for the action mapping.

 MR> Is this right ? It doesn't seem to work that way. Am I missing
 MR> something ?

You should use
return new ActionForward(mapping.getInput());

--
Max Kutny