Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/02 22:50:55 UTC

[core] steps to release myfaces core 2.1.2 / 2.0.8

Hi

I think it is a good moment to do another release of myfaces core
2.1.2 / 2.0.8. The idea is propose a vote in 1 or 2 week, so if you
have a bug (not improvement) that requires to be solved, this is a
good moment to say it.

The only issue left for a release is this one:

http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVASERVERFACES_SPEC_PUBLIC-1028

that will be done in the next days.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [core] steps to release myfaces core 2.1.2 / 2.0.8

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Hi while working on the javascript documentation issues, I noticed a
mini bug in the scripts which probably will never be triggered (it only
affects ie6 anyway) nevertheless I want to fix this issue tomorrow and
then you have my ok.
I will commit my javascript documentation changes post release then.

Werner

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Leo,

--