Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de> on 2012/07/16 23:26:57 UTC

Completing Localization for 2.9

Hi all,

I've just checked the localization files and found the following property to be translated to NL only (and added it for DE then):
security.user.fullname.invalid = Invalid Username

Dear L10N experts for the other languages, could you please update the other CoreResources.properties files, too, or just reply it here?

Thanks and regards
 Florian

Re: Completing Localization for 2.9

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.