Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/14 09:27:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Hang Chen on the Apache BookKeeper PMC

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache BookKeeper
has invited Hang Chen to become a PMC member and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
A PMC member helps manage and guide the direction of the project.

More information about how the ASF works can be found here
https://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html

Please join me and celebrate !

Congratulations Hang !

Enrico Olivelli

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hang Chen on the Apache BookKeeper PMC

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Very well deserved!

Nicolò Boschi

Posted by Horizon <10...@qq.com.INVALID>.