Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Pavan Bhogala <pa...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/24 22:41:18 UTC

OData 4.0 Java Library for JPA model

Hello,
        Newbie to OData. I see there are jpa-processor artifacts for OData
2. What are the artifacts we can use for jpa models in OData 4.0 Java
Library, has they been released in the recent release, 4.0.0-beta-01-RC01
<http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.olingo%7Codata-client-api%7C4.0.0-beta-01-RC01%7Cjar>
 yet?

--
Kumar

Re: OData 4.0 Java Library for JPA model

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi Kumar,

Currently in Olingo for OData V4 exists no extension like the JPA processor
in Olingo for OData V2.
Probably in a future release some JPA extension will be added but actual
their are no plans for adding it for a next release.

Kind regards,
Michael