Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/11 19:27:51 UTC

Maven build against Hadoop 2.4 times out

Hi,
You may have noticed that maven build against Hadoop 2.4 times out on Jenkins.

The last module is spark-hive-thriftserver

This seemed to start with build #4440

FYI

Re: Maven build against Hadoop 2.4 times out

Posted by shane knapp <sk...@berkeley.edu>.
++joshrosen

This Is Known[tm], and we have a bug open against it:

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yin Huai <yh...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for checking, Yin.