Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alex <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/11 22:40:20 UTC

deployment on tomcat, swa, client cert authentication

hi out there,

I am new to APACHE CXF and I have some questions, I hope someone will
answer.

Dose APACHE CXF support soap with attachments (SWA)?

Is it possible to realise an client certificate authentication with
APACHE CXF?

Did someone know a tutorial how to build an APACHE CXF webservice from
wsdl and deploy the webservice at tomcat 6.0.*?

As I understand I have to generate the service-skeleton with wsdl2 java
here my ant Task:

    <target name="cxfWSDLToJava">
        <java classname="org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava"
fork="true">
            <arg value="-p" />
            <arg value="ns://ns1.myspace.com=service" />
            <arg value="-sn" />
            <arg value="CXFService" />
            <arg value="-d" />
            <arg value="${src}" />
            <arg value="-server" />
            <arg value="-impl" />
            <arg value="-ant" />
            <arg value="-autoNameResolution" />
            <arg value="${path2wsdlName}" />
            <classpath>
                <path refid="cxf.classpath" />
            </classpath>
        </java>
    </target>
this work the skeleton and all type classes are generated.

the I build an war-file for deployment on the tomcat server

    <target name="generate war">
        <war destfile="./dis/cxfservice.war" webxml="./WEB-INF/web.xml">
            <lib dir="../apache-cxf-2.2.5/lib" />
            <classes dir="./bin" />
            <webinf  dir="./spring" includes="applicationContext.xml" />
        </war>
    </target>

the compiler prints no errors, I think my problems are in the web.xml
and or in the applicationContext.xml

when i deploy the service on tomcat the server print no error but the
service isn't started the only message is:
11.12.2009 15:53:32
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
buildServiceFromWSDL
INFO: Creating Service {ns://ns1.myspace.com}CXFService from WSDL:
file:./service_description/CXFService.wsdl

I attach the web.xml and the applicationContext.xml.

about an answer I would be pleased much, thank you for your time

so long Alex

Re: deployment on tomcat, swa, client cert authentication

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Fri December 11 2009 4:40:20 pm Alex wrote:
> hi out there,
>
> I am new to APACHE CXF and I have some questions, I hope someone will
> answer.
>
> Dose APACHE CXF support soap with attachments (SWA)?

Yes.  It's mandated as part of the JAX-WS spec.

> Is it possible to realise an client certificate authentication with
> APACHE CXF?

Are you talking as part of https or via WS-Security type stuff.   In either
case, the answer is yes.   Just would change which docs to look at:

Http conduit:
 http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html

WS-Security:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-security.html
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-securitypolicy.html

> Did someone know a tutorial how to build an APACHE CXF webservice from
> wsdl and deploy the webservice at tomcat 6.0.*?

Bunch of stuff listed at:
http://cxf.apache.org/resources-and-articles.html

Dan

--