Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Jean Anderson <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2005/09/21 20:40:36 UTC

A surprising wiki discovery (db mail list archives)

I updated wiki.apache.org/general and wiki.apache.org/db to include the new
derby wiki. On the db wiki I discovered a link to searchable db archives:

http://www.nabble.com/Apache-Database-f105.html

 -jean

Re: A surprising wiki discovery (db mail list archives)

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Sunitha Kambhampati wrote:
> Jean Anderson wrote:
>
>> On the db wiki I discovered a link to searchable db archives:
>> http://www.nabble.com/Apache-Database-f105.html
>>
> I just checked this link and see threads sent by Jira , with my name in
> the 'Started By' column, although I did not start that thread.  Anyone
> know what is happening ?
>
> E.g.
> jira] Created: (DERBY-584) Mismatch between DatabaseMetaData and
> ResultSetMetaData for NUMERIC type
> <http://www.nabble.com/-jira-Created%3A-%28DERBY-584%29-Mismatch-between-DatabaseMetaData-and-ResultSetMetaData-for-NUMERIC-type-n332242.html>,this
> latest thread that Rick sent out shows me as the starter.

perhaps nabble has the same issue that our digest software has -- see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-370 .

Posted by Sunitha Kambhampati <ks...@gmail.com>.
Jean Anderson wrote:

> On the db wiki I discovered a link to searchable db archives:
> http://www.nabble.com/Apache-Database-f105.html

I just checked this link and see threads sent by Jira , with my name in
the 'Started By' column, although I did not start that thread.  Anyone
know what is happening ?

E.g.
jira] Created: (DERBY-584) Mismatch between DatabaseMetaData and
ResultSetMetaData for NUMERIC type
<http://www.nabble.com/-jira-Created%3A-%28DERBY-584%29-Mismatch-between-DatabaseMetaData-and-ResultSetMetaData-for-NUMERIC-type-n332242.html>,this
latest thread that Rick sent out shows me as the starter.

Thanks,
Sunitha.

Re: A surprising wiki discovery (db mail list archives)

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Jean! This is very useful.

-Rick