Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 19:13:34 UTC

Services injection and decoration problems

Hello,
I'm trying to integrate dojo into Tapestry5

For this purpose I've crated a DojoPage annotation that handels  dojo
initializations script and then I've decorated
PageMarkupRenderer renderPageMarkup method, and this works.

I'm finding the next step more difficult also because I'm new to T5.

What I need is do create a DojoRequire annotation for components and pages.

Then I don't know how and where to inspect component  and page classes
for this annotation.

I've tried to
@Inject
public ComponentResources componentResources;

unfortunately this doesn't work inside my decorator work because it's
per-thread... I think.

So I'd appreciate any help very much.

Thanks in advance,
Andrea Chiumenti

Re: Services injection and decoration problems

Posted by Andrea Chiumenti <ki...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, this solves a lot of things
kiuma

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.