Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/12 11:44:09 UTC

First two chapters of Ignite ML book

Hi, dear community, today I published two first chapters of Ignite ML books

   1. Apache Ignite ML: origins and development
   <https://zaleslaw.medium.com/apache-ignite-ml-origins-and-development-d49a19e67202>
   2. Apache Ignite ML: possible use cases, racing with Spark ML, plans for
   the future
   <https://zaleslaw.medium.com/apache-ignite-ml-possible-use-cases-racing-with-spark-ml-plans-for-the-future-2145993f36fe>

If you have any questions or feedback please let me know.

P.S. I ask you to do +50 claps for my new article, if you have a medium
account, this will increase it in the search results and recommendations.

Re: First two chapters of Ignite ML book

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Alexey! Such posts can really help those, who are just
considering using Ignite. That kind of contribution is as significant as
the code!

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.