Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Bob Lannoy <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/06 10:07:52 UTC

Notification problem

Hi,

with regars to my post to the user list
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-syncope-user/201209.mbox/%3CCANSL76Kniz9AKnChOBUjTX-w3WfGBvKk0S1Guyh9Yv8nJwfo%3Dw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
It's probably best discussed on this list.

I tried the query hint but it's not supported.
Anyone familiar enough with OpenJPA to give some hints?
I found @DataCache(enabled=false) which I added tot the Task class.
Will this have the necessary effect?

best regards

Bob

Re: Notification problem

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi Bob,
nevertheless to say, I couldn't been able to reproduce your issue;
anyway, I'd think that the fix introduced yesterday in
1.0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT and 1.1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT for SYNCOPE-124
and SYNCOPE-202 might affect your use case as well.

Could you please update your environment with one of these updated
snapshosts?

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò