Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Braginsky, Leo" <lb...@akamai.com> on 2001/04/02 16:00:07 UTC

RE: SSL problems - has anyone been successful???

Hi Olivier,

Yes I did put the tracing in both the client and the server. The server
doesn't get hit at all. The client spits out some info that tells me that
the right keystore is being picked up: c:\program
files\javasoft\jre\1.3.0_02\lib\security\cacerts - this is the same keystore
that the JSSE client is using (with success). The tracing stops right before
the client calls
resp = call.invoke(url, ""); I know this because I have System.out.println
right before it. The next line in the output log is:
"(SOAP-ENV:Client): error parsing HTTP status line: null"
This exception is thrown by the response object and it indicates that the
server replied with junk.

Do you think I should switch to Apache SOAP 2.1 from 2.0? Any other ideas?

Thanks for you help

- leo