Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Denis Karyakin <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/26 18:10:33 UTC

Questions about Jira

Hello,
I do not see the button for change Assignee for task and after creation
task Assignee by default is Stian. How I can change assignee to me?

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by Denis Karyakin <sa...@gmail.com>.
Yes, it missing for me. Also, in creation form I not see this button
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71489000/Missed_Assign.png

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.
Stian has figured out a possible reason. Denis creates the issues and
then separately sets the Component; Larry and Menaka set the Component
when they create the issue.

@Denis - next time you create an issue, can you set the Component as
part of the creation? This could make you the Assignee.

Alan

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 29-May-15 23:33, Denis Karyakin wrote:
> Thank you very much, all works fine
>
> I wrote some questions about where deploy application and what modules
> (database, gems) I should use. Which place will be better for this
> questions: mailing list or Jira?

I think you should ask questions on the mailing list. However, you will
probably also have a corresponding issue in Jira.

So - taking TAVERNA-816, you can have the TASK issue "Collect set of
databundle examples", and also e-mail the dev list with "Where should I
get databundle examples? If you have some, please let me know."

tldr; both.

Alan

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by Denis Karyakin <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org>.

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by alaninmcr <al...@googlemail.com>.

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,
For me it seems ok.
It shows me as the assignee and as the reporter.
Thank you

--
Menaka Madushanka Jayawardena
Faculty of Engineering, <http://www.pdn.ac.lk/eng>

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by Larry Akah <la...@gmail.com>.

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by Denis Karyakin <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by Alan Williams <al...@googlemail.com>.
On 26-May-15 17:34, Pierce, Marlon wrote:
>  From my fallible memory, this is probably because Denis needs to be in the
> jira-developers group. The admin for the Taverna Jira project can do this.
>   See also Alan¹s group permissions.

Thanks Marlon.

I have added Denis as a jira-developer. If it works for Denis, I need to
add Larry and Menaka.

Denis can you try again? You may need to log out and back in.

> Marlon

Alan

Re: Questions about Jira

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.