Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2013/06/28 17:56:01 UTC

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2141 - Still Failing

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2141)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2141/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2173 - Fixed

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2173)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2173/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2172 - Still unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2172)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2172/ to view the results.

RE: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2171 - Still Failing

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
my bad, I'll fix it.

regards
 marcel

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2171)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2171/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2170 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2170)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2170/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2169 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2169)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2169/ to view the results.

Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2168 - Still Failing

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2013-07-29 16:56, Apache Jenkins Server wrote:
> The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2168)

> Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2168/ to view the results.

Just for the record; this is the VM terminating with exit code 143
(SIGTERM????).

Best regards, Julian

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2168 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2167 - Failure

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2167)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2167/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2166 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2166)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2166/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2165 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2165)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2165/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2164 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2164)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2164/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2163 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2163)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2163/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2162 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2162)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2162/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2161 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2161)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2161/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2160 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2160)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2160/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2159 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2159)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2159/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2158 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2158)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2158/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2157 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2157)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2157/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2156 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2156)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2156/ to view the results.

Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2155 - Still Unstable

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2013-07-24 12:12, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> I'll go investigating, and if I can't find a fix I'll modify the code to
>> handle the unexpanded variable value gracefully...
>
> Actually, now that I look at the POMs in more detail, where do you set
> the "org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port" property
> in the first place. The system property declaration is:
>
>      <property>
>        <name>org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port</name>
>        <value>${org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port}</value>
>      </property>
>
> But the value of that property is nowhere specified. If it isn't given
> on the command line as
> -Dorg.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port=NNN then in
> the test cases the system property will show up as
> "${org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port}", which is
> what the test output is showing.

My assumption was that it would be populated from the system property,
which apparently is the case on my machine (Maven version?). In
particular, I wanted to avoid having to specify the default in multiple
places.

> In revision 1506479 I added a default value of 0 for that property.

Yes, that has fixed it. Thanks!

Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2155 - Still Unstable

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I'll go investigating, and if I can't find a fix I'll modify the code to
> handle the unexpanded variable value gracefully...

Actually, now that I look at the POMs in more detail, where do you set
the "org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port" property
in the first place. The system property declaration is:

    <property>
      <name>org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port</name>
      <value>${org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port}</value>
    </property>

But the value of that property is nowhere specified. If it isn't given
on the command line as
-Dorg.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port=NNN then in
the test cases the system property will show up as
"${org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.RepositoryStubImpl.port}", which is
what the test output is showing.

In revision 1506479 I added a default value of 0 for that property.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2155 - Still Unstable

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2013-07-23 11:10, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Julian Reschke
> <ju...@greenbytes.de> wrote:
>> This seems to be caused by the system property not being expanded properly;
>> it works on my system.
>>
>> Maybe this is related to <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-121>?
>
> Let's try, see revision 1505943.

Apparently that didn't help.

In the log I see

[WARNING] DEPRECATED [systemProperties]: Use systemPropertyVariables
instead.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

<ju...@greenbytes.de> wrote:
> This seems to be caused by the system property not being expanded properly;
> it works on my system.
>
> Maybe this is related to <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-121>?

Let's try, see revision 1505943.

> Does "mvn clean install -PintegrationTesting" work for anybody else?

It worked for me both before and after the above change.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2155 - Still Unstable

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@greenbytes.de>.

--
<green/>bytes GmbH, Hafenweg 16, D-48155 Münster, Germany
Amtsgericht Münster: HRB5782

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2155 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2154 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2154)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2154/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2153 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2153)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2153/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2152 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2152)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2152/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2151 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2151)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2151/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2150 - Still Unstable

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2150)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2150/ to view the results.

Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2149 - Still unstable

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM, Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> wrote:
> FYI, I now tied to the build to Ubuntu instead of Solaris. The build is
> now Unstable instead of Failed ;) at least some progress...
>
> Failed test is:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.BackwardsCompatibilityIT.testBackwardsCompatibility
> Failing for the past 11 builds (Since #2139 )
>
> Error Message:
> Unable to access repository target/backwards-compatibility-test/jackrabbit-1.5

Let's see if revision 1503723 helps. I did some testing and it looks
like the problem might have to do with the Derby driver not being
picked up by the test environment.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

RE: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2149 - Still unstable

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
FYI, I now tied to the build to Ubuntu instead of Solaris. The build is
now Unstable instead of Failed ;) at least some progress...

Failed test is:
org.apache.jackrabbit.j2ee.BackwardsCompatibilityIT.testBackwardsCompatibility
Failing for the past 11 builds (Since #2139 )

Error Message:
Unable to access repository target/backwards-compatibility-test/jackrabbit-1.5

Regards
 Marcel

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2149)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2149/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2148 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2148)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2148/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2147 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2147)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2147/ to view the results.

RE: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2146 - Still Failing

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
again complaining about too many unapproved licenses. I have
changed the configuration for the checkout-strategy from
'svn update only' to 'emulate a clean checkout'. let's see if
this helps...

regards
 marcel

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2146)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2146/ to view the results.

RE: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2145 - Still Failing

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
now the build fails because of insufficient memory / swap-space:

# There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
# Out of swap space to map in thread stack.
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /zonestorage/hudson_solaris/home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Jackrabbit-trunk/trunk/jackrabbit-core/hs_err_pid2677.log
[ERROR] There are test failures.

what's the reason we restrict this build to solaris?

regards
 marcel

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2145)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2145/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2144 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2144)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2144/ to view the results.

Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2143 - Still Failing

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> wrote:
> the apache-rat:check fails. works fine on my machine.

It could be that Jenkins failed to properly clean up the workspace.
Let's see if the problem occurs again.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

RE: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2143 - Still Failing

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
the apache-rat:check fails. works fine on my machine.

anyone else seen this?

unfortunately the build runs on a solaris slave and it seems
the workspace is gone.

regards
 marcel

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2143)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2143/ to view the results.

Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2142 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Jackrabbit-trunk (build #2142)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Jackrabbit-trunk/2142/ to view the results.