Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ian <ju...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/09 10:49:54 UTC

POS Documentation

Hi. I would like to use the POS that is available with ofbiz but I dont kno=
w where to begin. Can anyone give directions to me where I can begin my stu=
dy and testing of this component. Thanks.

Re: POS Documentation

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Ian,

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizTechnicalProductionSetupGuide-POSSetupProcess
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/POS+System
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-POS

At least, but you will maybe find more by looking for " pos " (note the blanks around) in
. OFBiz wiki and
. in Nabble OFBiz forums http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?local=y&forum=2740&query=%22+pos+%22
. in OFBiz Jira http://tinyurl.com/644s8e
. and at large in Google : OFBiz " pos "

Good luck

Jacques

From: "ian" <ju...@yahoo.com>