Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Massimiliano Masi <ma...@math.unifi.it> on 2009/01/15 12:07:30 UTC

Problem when validating a token

Hi,

The WS-Trust 1.3 specification defines the ValidateTarget element
that may contain the token being validated.

In rampart this is not possible, it must be
included in the header and referenced by validatetarget.

I implemented the TokenValidator interface, for having
a custom validation for my custom token (saml2).

How can avoid the Rahasdata behavior (line 193)?

Otherwise, how can I create a policy that has the
token inclusion?

Thanks,

      Massimiliano