Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Herry <he...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/09 13:50:34 UTC

AXIS and Weblogic

Hi
I may have posted this a few days ago, so apologies if
you are reading it again, as nobody replies, and I
desparately need to know the answer to this question
:)

I am a newbie in Axis, so decided to download the
latest a few days ago and try to deploy it in Weblogic
61.

The thing is: it deploys fine, but when I try to
deploy one of the examples (example3), it gave me a
error on the server log saying that it is unable to
find the file null/servlet-config.xml which I know to
be a Tomcat file. I am concern that Axis may be tying
itself to Tomcat and not other app servers???

The deployment of example3 works though, I was able to
use the test client program provided to call it.
However, when I restart the server, I discovered that
the previously deployed example3 was missing and had
to re-deploy again. Is this the default behaviour for
Axis?

Again, my apologies for posting twice, but I really
need to know the answer.

Thanks

Cheers,
Herry

Yahoo! Events Guide - Entertainment, community events and more!
http://events.yahoo.com.sg/