Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2001/12/03 07:18:11 UTC

Re: [Announcement] Apache Cocoon 2.0 Release

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> > Great work everyone. Celebration time!
> >
> > I notice that this announcement only went to cocoon-dev
> > and cocoon-users, whereas the RC2 announcement also
> > went to general@xml.apache.org and announce@xml.apache.org
>
> I sent a first mail to dev and users and a second one (with
> same content) to general and announcements.
> Carsten

However, i have still not seen it come through
to announcements@xml.apache.org
--David Crossley

RE: [Announcement] Apache Cocoon 2.0 Release

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.

Hmm, I resent it today - I wasn't subscribed to that list, perhaps
that's the problem? I will test it right now.

Carsten