Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Patrick Schneider <ps...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/28 21:25:56 UTC

Dependency Elements Missing after generateReleasePoms

Howdy,

Is there anything special that needs to happen for the <dependencies>
section to get written out when using generateReleasePoms and version
ranges?  I'm getting everything *but* the <dependencies> section written
out.  Simple hello world project; one dep on commons-logging.

testRewriteExternalRangeDependency in GenerateReleasePomsPhaseTest succeeds,
which contradicts what I'm seeing...

Patrick

Re: Dependency Elements Missing after generateReleasePoms

Posted by Patrick Schneider <ps...@gmail.com>.
Yup; I was using 2.0-beta-6 and looking for open JIRA issues.  Maybe I
should learn to search better  ;o)

Thanks!

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.