Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Nicolas MARTIN <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/11 04:28:30 UTC

Problem while fetching or while indexing

Hi Nutch users,

I processed a crawl of my personal homepage :
http://nico.mart1.free.fr/HomePage/
At the end of crawl, i try to search in the index using keyword "homepage"
but I find 0 results on 0
In the attached file you can see the web application interface provided by
nutch where i did the request and the latest lines of the console.

As you can see I also had some problem with parsing pdf and xml files and I
have a "(null)" mentionned at the end of each line during indexing.

If someone could give me some help it would be great !

Regards,