Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Montoya, Wilberto" <Wi...@avocent.com> on 2007/12/11 21:27:12 UTC

org.apache.felix.shell activator doesn't show embedded bundles.

I'm working embedding Felix in my application and then running a Derby
server. The application works fine I has able to start the server an get
connected with a client. But when I add the
org.apache.felix.shell.Activator los get the bundle list I could see
only the system bundle, neither the Shell or Derby bundle are visible.
Somebody knows why and the way to fix it?

Thank you

   Wilberto Montoya

Re: org.apache.felix.shell activator doesn't show embedded bundles.

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
I don't think I have enough information to help.

Could you describe your setup more precisely and how your are installing
and starting bundles?

-> richard