Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Russell Sprague <rs...@spragueinc.com> on 2005/02/24 15:04:54 UTC

Feedback index.html

I'm having trouble getting Derby to work. I installed it as directed and
can get the sysinfo program to run but when I type java
org.apache.derby.tools.ij it gives me an error:
org/apache/derby/tools/ij
Could you tell me who I may contact to find out what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks
Russ Sprague

Re: Feedback index.html

Posted by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net>.
Russell Sprague wrote:

> I'm having trouble getting Derby to work. I installed it as directed
> and can get the sysinfo program to run but when I type java
> org.apache.derby.tools.ij it gives me an error:
> org/apache/derby/tools/ij
> Could you tell me who I may contact to find out what I'm doing wrong?
> Thanks
> Russ Sprague

Can you send the output of sysinfo. In particular. you want to see
derbytools.jar show up in sysinfo and check your classpath again if it
does not show up.