Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/13 17:32:10 UTC

[ASF] => Subversion 1.4?

Hi, sorry for the OT... I checked at apache.org and I got the
impression that the relevant forums for this question are open only to
committers, thought someone here might have some inside knowledge...

Anyway, Q.: Why is svn.apache.org still running Subversion 1.3, and
when are they going to upgrade?

Thx,
—ml—

Re: [ASF] => Subversion 1.4?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 2/13/07, Mark Lundquist <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...Anyway, Q.: Why is svn.apache.org still running Subversion 1.3, and
> when are they going to upgrade?...

The question was asked very recently on the infra mailing list, but
not answered yet. I'll let you know if I see an answer (unless someone
here knows more of course).

-Bertrand

Re: [ASF] => Subversion 1.4?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 2/13/07, Mark Lundquist <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...Anyway, Q.: Why is svn.apache.org still running Subversion 1.3, and
> when are they going to upgrade?..

According to the latest news from infra@, an upgrade is planned but
the infra people haven't found the time to do it yet.

-Bertrand