Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> on 2021/03/01 17:30:06 UTC

Re: enforcing routing-type question

It's possible you could write an interceptor [1] or perhaps a broker plugin
[2] to do what you want. Can you elaborate a bit on your use-case and why
you need this specifically?

Justin

[1]
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/intercepting-operations.html
[2]
http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/broker-plugins.html

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.
To be clear, if you're using the OpenWire or Qpid JMS client then broker
resources (i.e. addresses and queues) should be created with semantics that
match the kind of destination your client is using (e.g. queue or topic).

Justin