Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by John Gentilin <jo...@eyecatching.com> on 2001/03/16 03:19:23 UTC

SQL Bug ??

It seems that the first access to the Row-Set/Row
nodes will return either a set of empty nodes if the
row-set/column-header was accessed first and
nodes with null text if column-header was not
called first. JDCB ResultSets position the cursor
before the first record, so its seems that the constructor
of Row should call resultSet.next() to position to the
first row.

Scott, I fixed my version and tested. It seems to work
fine. The mkay.xsl fails as it is where you get a row of
<TD></TD>'s before you get the real data and if you
remove the for-each loop to print out the headers, the
transformation will fail with a Null pointer exception.

-JohnG