Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/07 14:32:06 UTC

Re: svn commit: r931474 - in /incubator/aries/trunk: blueprint/blueprint-core/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/blueprint/container/ jmx/jmx-core/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/jmx/ jmx/jmx-core/src/main/java/org/apache/aries/jmx/agent/ jmx/jmx-core/src/main/...

I hope this doesn't sound too nit-picky ... but it is generally good
practice at Apache to give attribution to the person that provided the
patch when committing code.  This helps when considering people for
commit authority.  It is also helpful to have a brief description of the
change.  In my opinion something like this would be a better commit message:

ARIES-271 Ensure thread pools use daemon threads - patch by Brian DePradine

Joe

mahrwald@apache.org wrote:
> Author: mahrwald
> Date: Wed Apr  7 09:20:32 2010
> New Revision: 931474

> Log:
> ARIES-271 Integrate patch

<snip/>

Posted by Valentin Mahrwald <vm...@googlemail.com>.
Sounds sensible to me. I will adhere to the convention henceforth.