Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sharam Fouladgar-Mercer <Sh...@appiancorp.com> on 2004/11/17 20:02:48 UTC

Axis 1.2 and WS-Security

After reading some previous posts, using WSS4J with Axis 1.2 seems like
the current method for incorporation WS-Security. However, I can't seem
to find an answer regarding how close to production-ready is WSS4J? It
seems like it is not? If that's true, then for a production system there
is not much when desiring to implement WS-Security with Axis short of
creating my own handlers. But then again, I'm a newbie so that is why I
am posting.

Thanks,

Sharam