Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/28 14:50:54 UTC

Leaving the tapestry community

Hi!

In a couple of weeks, I'm leaving my current employer. You probably won't
hear from me for a while, since my new employer isn't into web development
yet. But they might be soon. In that case, I hope to bring T5 to the table
like I have done in my current job. If I manage to do that, it's a
win-win-win situation: Me, my employer and the tapestry community wins.

Wish me luck :)

Re: Leaving the tapestry community

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Inge,

You'll be very missed, not least for the oh-so-useful ZoneUpdater!

Good luck on making it back here soon.

Geoff

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
" ..nobody *ever got fired for buying IBM ..."

GOOD LUCK.

JOSH.
*

Re: Leaving the tapestry community

Posted by Muhammad Mohsen <m....@gmail.com>.
I wish I had a flexible employer like you do :(

Good luck with your new job :)

--
*Regards,*
*Muhammad Gelbana