Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de> on 2005/02/15 14:33:12 UTC

First look at new mod_jk status page

Hello Mladen,

new status page work fine. Really cool ;-)

Only the type of a workers was currently not correct displayed.
I got "unknown" as value. opps! Is it planned that we can save the worker configuration as seperate workers.properties? How we can transfer the information to an Tomcat MBeanServer? Can I help to fix the old Java AJP jk2 handler or start with a new implementaion? Can we get the status information as XML document? Not really important but easier to integrate in some monitoring products.

What are your next steps?

Here my working configuration:

workers.properties
====================
worker.list=lb,status

worker.node1.port=9012
worker.node1.host=localhost
worker.node1.type=ajp13

worker.node2.port=9022
worker.node2.host=localhost
worker.node2.type=ajp13

worker.node3.port=9032
worker.node3.host=localhost
worker.node3.type=ajp13

worker.lb.balanced_workers=node1,node2,node3
worker.lb.type=lb

worker.status.type=status

And at httpd.conf
JkMount /status/* status

Many Thanx
Peter

Re: First look at new mod_jk status page

Posted by TECHNICAL DIRECTOR <qu...@satalogue.net>.
PLEASE STOP SENDING US YOUR E-MAILS...Satalogue
--- Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de> wrote:

> Hello Mladen,
>
> new status page work fine. Really cool ;-)
>
> Only the type of a workers was currently not correct displayed.
> I got "unknown" as value. opps! Is it planned that we can save the
> worker configuration as seperate workers.properties? How we can transfer
> the information to an Tomcat MBeanServer? Can I help to fix the old Java
> AJP jk2 handler or start with a new implementaion? Can we get the status
> information as XML document? Not really important but easier to
> integrate in some monitoring products.
>
> What are your next steps?
>
> Here my working configuration:
>
> workers.properties
> ====================
> worker.list=lb,status
>
> worker.node1.port=9012
> worker.node1.host=localhost
> worker.node1.type=ajp13
>
> worker.node2.port=9022
> worker.node2.host=localhost
> worker.node2.type=ajp13
>
> worker.node3.port=9032
> worker.node3.host=localhost
> worker.node3.type=ajp13
>
> worker.lb.balanced_workers=node1,node2,node3
> worker.lb.type=lb
>
> worker.status.type=status
>

> And at httpd.conf
> JkMount /status/* status
>
> Many Thanx
> Peter

=====
FROM SATALOGUE TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT.......WE HAVE READ YOUR E-MAIL...

Please call our Duty Engineer on 01332 811564 - for a proper 'one to one' answer as further information and / or clarification is required from you in order to answer your question properly .
               He is available from 10am until 5pm Monday to Friday inclusive.

TO  RETURN TO  SATALOGUE WEBSITE: Click on to link below.....

                  http://www.satalogue.com/about.htm