Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by kavitha ramesh <ka...@yahoo.co.in> on 2002/08/08 11:56:24 UTC

accessing jsp and servlets outside cocoon

Hi,

I have  a directory (which contains some jsp files and
servlets).And I dont want to place it inside the
cocoon directory, but would like to run in cocoon.Is
it possible?If so how?If someone knows please give me
some ideas.

Kavitha

Re: accessing jsp and servlets outside cocoon

Posted by yuryx <yu...@mobicomk.donpac.ru>.
kavitha ramesh wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have  a directory (which contains some jsp files and
>servlets).And I dont want to place it inside the
>cocoon directory, but would like to run in cocoon.Is
>it possible?If so how?If someone knows please give me
>some ideas.
>
>Kavitha

try to set real (global) path instead of relative.

Regards.
Yury.