Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Boylan, James" <JA...@orbitz.com> on 2012/12/01 03:07:23 UTC

RE: Review Request: CloudStack Advanced Networking Tutorial

Ilya -

At first glance It looks pretty good. I would remove the references to 'Translate to to the Hypervisor of choice'. They are actually implemented somewhat differently than each other and it can actually cause people to implement things incorrectly if, for example, someone trying to implement KVM, tries to do it example as it is specified for vSphere. (This was a hurdle I ran into when I stood up my KVM Cloudstack farm.)

Also in Step one, the box that I suspect is supposed to contain the command to be run is not displaying anything.

-- James