Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Mick Semb Wever <mc...@apache.org> on 2012/04/24 14:44:27 UTC

Re: Building maven site

On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 18:25 -0400, Nicolas LE BAS wrote:

> If everything is OK with you, I'd like to make an official release of
> tiles-master:4 in a week or so, and we can finally focus on the real
> doc...

Any thoughts on making all tiles projects maven-3 only?

Otherwise i say go for tiles-master-4 release.

~mck

minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who
refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to
express his opinions courageously and honestly." Albert Einstein

| http://github.com/finn-no | http://tech.finn.no |

Re: Building maven site

Posted by Nicolas LE BAS <ma...@nlebas.net>.
On 12-04-24 08:44 AM, Mick Semb Wever wrote:
> Any thoughts on making all tiles projects maven-3 only?

The maven team has done a great work of making maven-3 compatible with
maven-2. Currently there is nothing specific in our poms that is
specific to a version of maven (except in org.apache:apache:10, but
that's not our responsibility).

So I'm not sure if it's useful right now. If we should encounter an
incompatibility, I'd be +1 on this.