Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Frans Thamura <ft...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/26 07:25:05 UTC

Re: HELP - URGENT : Stability of Tomcat if compare with JBOSS or JRUN

This means use only Bea and Oracle.. No Websphere or etc.. right???

So, what is Resin??? is it good???

I implemented Ariba Marketplace in HK  last year, but I tried to implement
Web Logic 4.51 and still crash.. This is because the Server may be used NT
right??? But, we still use NT, and still life, but performance is not still
good enough..

FYI, there is more than 18 Sun with Oracle, and we are one of their Main
Provider that have 10% commision for the project..

The project will be EJB, but I don't know when, because I see all our
citizen are very slow, even in business... i prefer to implement
JSP/Servlet/Java Bean in this years..

and upgrade it later..

Frans

Posted by Rajesh Kulkarni <kr...@mahindrabt.com>.
Hi,

I have TOMCAT-4.0 & PWS for Windows-95 installed on my machine.
I wish to redirect Tomcat requests (servlet) through PWS. Where can I find
Redirector plug-in for the same?

Thanks

Rajesh

Disclaimer