Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Walter <wa...@builditglobal.com> on 2005/08/05 17:19:15 UTC

Repository testing.

Hello again,

We hope to be mostly complete next week with our level I compliant
repository and would like to know if anyone would be interested to
integrate/exchange data with our repository using their own data for
testing purposes.  We are almost level II compliant except for XPath
queries.

Our production site is located here:

https://builditglobal.net

If anyone would be interested, please let me know.

Thank you,
Walter Breidenstein

Re: Repository testing.

Posted by Walter <wa...@builditglobal.com>.
David,

It is proprietary for now as I am not sure of all the aspects of making
it open source.  The technologies are open source that we used to
develop the system.  They are:

    * Java Platform as a Core Technology
    * JSR-170 compliant Java Content Repository
    * Spring framework for application configuration management
    * Authentication and authorization security based upon Acegi and SSL
    * Hibernate object-to-relational mapping framework
    * MySQL relational database platform
    * Jakarta Tomcat web server and Servlet container

You can just call your name "guest1" and create your own password and
get-in.  I do not retain any login information now during testing, or
you can just create your own name (first and last) as a John Doe.

Walt.

Re: Repository testing.

Posted by David Nuescheler <da...@gmail.com>.
hi walter,