Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org> on 2020/05/04 06:38:48 UTC

Struts archetypes

Hi,

I would like to release a new version of our archetypes and if you
would like to test them you can use the following steps:

- configure a staging profile
https://github.com/apache/struts-archetypes#staging-repository
- to list available archetypes use: mvn archetype:generate -Pstaging
-Dfilter=org.apache:struts
- pick one, select version "2.5.21-SNAPSHOT" and generate an app
- test the app

If no objections will be posted I will prepare a new release in a week.

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts archetypes

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
pon., 18 maj 2020 o 00:49 James Chaplin <jc...@apache.org> napisał(a):

> Hi Łukasz.
>
>      Following the most recent changes, everything seems to build correctly now for the archetypes.  I think (hope) that we have found all the issues now.  :)
>
>      I think the struts2-archetypes are ready for their next release.  Does anyone else have any objections or comments ?

Great, no objections so I'm going to prepare a new release :)

Regards

Re: Struts archetypes

Posted by James Chaplin <jc...@apache.org>.
Hi Łukasz.

     Following the most recent changes, everything seems to build correctly now for the archetypes.  I think (hope) that we have found all the issues now.  :)

     I think the struts2-archetypes are ready for their next release.  Does anyone else have any objections or comments ?

Regards,

     James.

Re: Struts archetypes

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.