Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Craig McLean <cr...@fukka.co.uk> on 2006/03/18 20:13:33 UTC

Changes to SATest.pm to get SA 3.1.1 "make test" working on FreeBSD jails.

Re: Changes to SATest.pm to get SA 3.1.1 "make test" working on FreeBSD jails.

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Mar 18, 2006 at 07:13:33PM +0000, Craig McLean wrote:
> I've tinkered with t/SATest.pm to help get "make test" working correctly
> in jails on FreeBSD. What's the best way to get this to the committers?
> bugzilla? the dev list?

All patches should go through Bugzilla.  FYI: Any "decently
sized" patches will also require the submitter to file a CLA via
http://www.apache.org/licenses/ for licensing reasons.

Thanks! :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"To win, you must treat a pressure situation as an opportunity to succeed,