Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Wellington Bengtson <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/18 21:03:31 UTC

Guidelines

Hi I wanted to start helping on Map Reduce development.

What's the procedure to set up the environment? Should I use the same
workspace as the one used for HBase project? Or should I check out files
with SVN? What about coding conventions? Are they the same for Apache
Projects?

Thanks for your help,

Wellington

Re: Guidelines

Posted by Chris Douglas <cd...@apache.org>.
Wellington-

The contribution guidelines are the same for all the Hadoop projects
and may be found here:

and more general information/links here:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop

-C