Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by no...@kern.ag on 2008/12/15 16:00:00 UTC

Lenya installing Problem under Tomcat and jetty

Hi,
I have some troubles with the Lenya 2.0.2. Installation under Ubuntu

Use  java 1.5.0_13
after build.sh and when attempting to start ./lenya.sh I get the follow
error in the file: /build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/log4j.log
I don?t have another Lenya Instance on the server.

Thank you in advance for some hint
Norbert

[main] ERROR access - Exception reloading
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: cannot
create a quartz scheduler
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.QuartzJobScheduler.initialize(QuartzJobScheduler.java:309)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:244)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(DefaultComponentFactory.java:297)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:108)
        at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager.initialize(ExcaliburComponentManager.java:524)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.initialize(CocoonComponentManager.java:583)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:244)
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.initialize(Cocoon.java:345)
        at
org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.initialize(ContainerUtil.java:244)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.createCocoon(CocoonServlet.java:1429)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.init(CocoonServlet.java:499)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.initServlet(ServletHolder.java:383)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.start(ServletHolder.java:243)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initializeServlets(ServletHandler.java:445)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.initializeServlets(WebApplicationHandler.java:323)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.doStart(WebApplicationContext.java:511)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.plus.PlusWebAppContext.doStart(PlusWebAppContext.java:149)
        at org.mortbay.util.Container.start(Container.java:72)
        at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.doStart(HttpServer.java:753)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.plus.Server.doStart(Server.java:153)
        at org.mortbay.util.Container.start(Container.java:72)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.plus.Server.main(Server.java:202)
        at
        at
        at Loader.invokeMain(Unknown Source)
        at Loader.run(Unknown Source)
        at Loader.main(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.quartz.SchedulerConfigException: Failure occured during job
recovery. [See nested exception: org.quartz.JobPersistenceException:
Failed to obtain DB connection from data source
'excalibur:LenyaScheduler': java.sql.SQLException: S1000 General error
java.lang.RuntimeException: database alias does not exist [See nested
exception: java.sql.SQLException: S1000 General error
java.lang.RuntimeException: database alias does not exist]]
        at
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreSupport.initialize(JobStoreSupport.java:493)
        at
org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.JobStoreTX.initialize(JobStoreTX.java:68)
        at
org.quartz.impl.DirectSchedulerFactory.createScheduler(DirectSchedulerFactory.java:325)
        at
org.quartz.impl.DirectSchedulerFactory.createScheduler(DirectSchedulerFactory.java:269)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.QuartzJobScheduler.initialize(QuartzJobScheduler.java:305)
        ... 28 more

Antwort: Re: Lenya installing Problem under Tomcat and jetty

Posted by no...@kern.ag.
Hi Jürgen,

thanks for your answer.

with
px -ax | grep jetty

i have found a jetty process.
with kill -9 pid the process was killed and lenya run on the server.

Norbert

Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org>
15.12.2008 21:05
Bitte antworten an
user@lenya.apache.org

An
user@lenya.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: Lenya installing Problem under Tomcat and jetty

Hi Norberd

I remember getting this error, when doing a build while jetty was still
running.
Can you recover from it by shutting of jetty doing a rebuild and start it
again - if this does not help, maybe a build-clean could be a good idea
(make shure your publication data is safe when you do that).

Jürgen

Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi Norberd