Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/07 20:21:44 UTC

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept the "system readiness check framework" contribution

The ip clearance is done.

Andrei, Christian, you can proceed to get the code into Felix.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: "system readiness check framework" contribution

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Done - added systemready-0.1.0 :)

Best,

David

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot!

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrei,

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
"systemready" it is then.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I like systemready as it is simpler and describes our desired state.

Christian

> On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 11:53 AM, Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org> wrote:
> > ...I'm personally not hung up on the systemreadiness name;
> > suggestions more than welcome....
>
> "systemready" might be less likely to be mistyped ;-)
>
> -Bertrand

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: "system readiness check framework" contribution

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1

I am also open to other names if anyone has a good idea.

Christian

> On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 11:53 AM, Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org> wrote:
> > ...I'm personally not hung up on the systemreadiness name;
> > suggestions more than welcome....
>
> "systemready" might be less likely to be mistyped ;-)
>
> -Bertrand

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: "system readiness check framework" contribution

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrei Dulvac <du...@apache.org>.
Thanks Karl.

Before we push the code to felix, we need to change the namespace.

@all, what do you think the best name should be?
I was thinking:

GID: org.apache.felix
AID: org.apache.felix.systemreadiness
VER: 0.1.0-SNAPSHOT
destination dir: /org.apache.felix.systemreadiness (or just
"systemreadiness" ?)

What do you think? I'm personally not hung up on the systemreadiness name;