Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it> on 2008/06/23 11:43:42 UTC

Any snapshot build of 3.3??

Hi all,

Is there available anywhere a snapshot build of servicemix 3.3???

I need to evaluate the new servicemix 3.3 components mail, and
servicemix scripting???

Andrea

Re: Any snapshot build of 3.3??

Posted by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it>.
Lars Gent,

Thank you for your help, i'll try the new components and let you know..

Andrea

Re: Any snapshot build of 3.3??

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.

Re: Any snapshot build of 3.3??

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Andrea,

The full SNAPSHOT build of ServiceMix 3.3 is still failing, but the
components you mentioned already have a snapshot build published at
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/

Regards,

Gert