Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Adam Kotwasinski <ad...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/02 13:49:18 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-293 Add new metrics for consumer/replication fetch requests

Hello,

I have created a KIP to add some additional metrics re number of fetch
requests made to brokers -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=80452537

Feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Best regards,
Adam Kotwasinski

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-293 Add new metrics for consumer/replication fetch requests

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
bq. would force subclassing MetricRegistry

Probably not to be done in this KIP due to the yammer API visibility issue
you mentioned.

Posted by Adam Kotwasinski <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.