Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2003/10/17 14:17:13 UTC

[VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer

Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.

Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
Forrest.

Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
> > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.
> >
> > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
> > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
> > Forrest.
> >
> > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
> >
> > +1
>
> Certainly, +1 from me.
>
> Actually, this vote should probably be happening on the Cocoon
> dev list. We want Unico to be a full Cocoon committer, which
> also means that he will be a Forrest committer. As far as i know,
> the converse does not yet hold.

Erk, sorry. I will read all my mail before replying.
--David

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.

Posted by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@che-che.com>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
> lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.
>
> Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
> to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
> Forrest.
>
> Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> +1

+1, Welcome Unico

Cheche

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Steven Noels dijo:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
> lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over
> par.
>  >
>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable
> want to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete
> participation in Forrest.
>  >
>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
> well.

+1 again!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Guido Casper <gc...@s-und-n.de>.
Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest
>  mailing > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is
>  well over par. >
>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable
>  want > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete
>  participation in > Forrest.
>  >
>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
> well.

+1

Guido

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
>  > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.
>  >
>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
>  > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
>  > Forrest.
>  >
>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as well.

Here's my warm +1 for both.  Welcome aboard :)

Tony

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de>.

--
System Development
VIRBUS AG

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.

Hahaha :,-D it seems that I'm unable to conceal my inner feelings.

> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as well.

Ok :-)

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.

+1

	Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.
Geoff Howard wrote:
> Steven Noels wrote:
>
>> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>>
>>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
>>  > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over
>> par.
>>  >
>>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable
>> want
>>  > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
>>  > Forrest.
>>  >
>>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>>
>> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
>> mail body.
>>
>> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
>> well.
>

> +1  Had been thinking of proposing him myself here.

+1 and ditto.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Steven Noels wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
>  > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.
>  >
>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
>  > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
>  > Forrest.
>  >
>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as well.

+1  Had been thinking of proposing him myself here.

Geoff

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org>.

Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
>  > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.
>  >
>  > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
>  > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
>  > Forrest.
>  >
>  > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as well.

+1 and welcome, Unico.
-marc=

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
> > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over
> par.
> >
> > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
> > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
> > Forrest.
> >
> > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
> well.
>
> </Steven>

A definite +1.

Regards, Upayavira

[VOTE RESULTS] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
The vote passed :-)

Unico has already faxed the CLA and I have requested karma for him as
described here: http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html

In the meantime, while waiting for access, Unico can take his time to
read this FAQ http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html and post
something about himself.

Welcome aboard! :-)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
> well.

+1

Carsten

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.
Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
> > lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over
> par.
> >
> > Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
> > to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
> > Forrest.
> >
> > Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> I was a bit confused by the difference between your subject and your
> mail body.
>
> I'm +1 with both, actually. So let's vote on dev@cocoon.apache.org as
> well.
>
> </Steven>

+1

Sylvain

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.

+1 from me
--David

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@managesoft.com>.
Hi All,

+1 from me too, welcome Unico :)

Cheers,

Marcus

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.
On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 01:50 PM, Steven Noels wrote:

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.

+1

Welcome aboard!!

regards Jeremy

RE: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>  > Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and
> Forrest mailing  > lists, and I can see from that his
> knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.  >  > Furthermore, he
> has made this locationmap that he will concievable want  > to
> maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete
> participation in  > Forrest.  >  > Because of this, I propose
> Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.

+1

Reinhard

[VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi,

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> +1

+1

Andrew.

Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/          Web:    www.luminas.co.uk

Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi dijo:

> Unico Hommes has been helping a lot on the Cocoon and Forrest mailing
> lists, and I can see from that his knowledge of Cocoon is well over par.
>
> Furthermore, he has made this locationmap that he will concievable want
> to maintain, so I'd like him to have a more concrete participation in
> Forrest.
>
> Because of this, I propose Unico Hommes as a Cocoon committer.
>
> +1

I can add that Unico is part of the Cocoon for more that a year. The first
post in cocoon-dev is from 23-Sept 2002.

So here is my: +1 :-)

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

[VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Cocoon/Forrest Committer [was: Re: [VOTE] Unico Hommes as a Forrest Committer]

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.

stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org