Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org> on 2012/04/05 03:18:13 UTC

Class Reloading @Import & @ImportJQueryUI

Hi Tapestry List,

Does class reloading not work with @Import & @ImportJQueryUI?

I made a mistake in my template and it failed.  Made my changes, reloaded and it worked.  Great!

I was playing around with jquery.effects.highlight with the example on the jquery site and it worked.  Great!

I've then tried the explode function, and adjusted the @ImportJQueryUI to include jquery.effects.explode and reloaded the page and nothing.  Cleared my cache, tried a different browser - same - nothing.

Restarting jetty, my newly imported explode feature is working.

   I had a similar trouble yesterday when making changes library (for js) and stylesheet (for css) which prompted my "can we get a currently loaded symbols status mail" because I wasn't sure what I had enabled for class reloading...but I am in dev mode...and the templates reload as well as other class file changes.

Cheers
Chris

Re: Class Reloading @Import & @ImportJQueryUI

Posted by Chris Mylonas <ch...@opencsta.org>.
IGNORE please

I wasn't in development mode in this instance :(   Sorry folks,