Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by James Wilson <wi...@ociweb.com> on 2005/08/01 14:29:11 UTC

Re: classes not generated for the types defined in schema

I had the same problem when I moved the schema into it's own file.  It is now
imported into the wsdl.  If you are using the ant wsdl2java task, I think the
step I took to get the imported schema to generate to java was to add the
mapping child element.  I've pasted below the task call from my build.xml

<wsdl2java url="${wsdl.file}" output="${ws.src.dir}" deployscope="application"
serverside="true" noimports="no" verbose="yes" testcase="no">
<mapping namespace="${ws.namespace}" package="${ws.package}" />
			<mapping namespace="${ws.q.namespace}" package="${ws.q.package}" />
		</wsdl2java>