Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Sebastjan Vodušek <se...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/06 13:22:47 UTC

Latest Logstash 7.8 and compatibility with latest Kafka 2.5.0

Hello,

does anyone know if latest Logstash 7.8 input plugin is compatible with
latest Kafka 2.5.0?

Thank you and best regards,

Sebastjan

Re: Latest Logstash 7.8 and compatibility with latest Kafka 2.5.0

Posted by allen chan <al...@gmail.com>.
Best is to read the changelog of the plugin
https://github.com/logstash-plugins/logstash-integration-kafka/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md

they are up to 2.4.1 per 10.1.0 notes and you have to see what version is
packaged with the release. If it is not the right version, you need to use
automation or manually upgrade the plugin to that version

--
Allen Michael Chan

Re: Latest Logstash 7.8 and compatibility with latest Kafka 2.5.0

Posted by Sebastjan Vodušek <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Pere Urbón Bayes <pe...@gmail.com>.
HI Sebastian,