Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Vikrama Sanjeeva <vi...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/15 01:12:24 UTC

implementing "Java Request"

Hi All,

    Can somebody point to a tutorial or a step-by-step guide using "Java
Request" sample for self created Java Classes ? The one on Apache site is
very high-level/

 Please guide.

Bye
Viki
Note: Newbie in Jmeter.

Re: implementing "Java Request"

Posted by Vikrama Sanjeeva <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Deepak,

In my case it worked by placing .jar at "....\jakarta-jmeter-2.4\lib\ext"

Bye,
Viki.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.