Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2008/01/19 19:40:53 UTC

Re: [BUILD] 2.1: Successful

On 19 Jan 2008 16:14:14 -0000,  <ga...@apache.org> wrote:
> Geronimo Revision: 613393 built with tests included
>
> See the full build-0900.log file at http://geronimo.apache.org/maven/server/binaries/trunk/20080119/build-0900.log

Has it ever been announced that we have this new repo for our daily
builds? I think it's not. It would be very useful to let people know
about it so this is to fill up the gap.

p.s. I got used to prasad's home repo and will be missing it ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: [BUILD] 2.1: Successful

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
No, not yet. I was planning to once I got all the issues resolved.
Thanks for ruining that. :)

Jarek