Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Strange <Gr...@L90.com> on 2000/12/26 17:37:13 UTC

Broken Pipe Logging

Forgive me if this is the wrong place to pst this question.  I would
appreciate any direction anyone may be able to give.

I am wanting to change the source code for my Apache sver to log more
information when a broken pipe occurs.  Can anyone direct em to the general
area in the source cod ewhere this occurs?

Specifically, my server only logs that a broken pipe occurs but I would like
to be able to figure out at what point in the file the pipe broke.

If I have posted incorrectly, I apologise.

Greg Strange, Modern Technology Developer
L90: Internet Advertising Solutions

v  310 | 315-1199 x321
f  310 | 264-5006

Stand Out!
http://www.L90.com

Los Angeles . San Francisco . Chicago . Detroit . New York . Miami . Seattle
. London
Check out our Kick-Ass Technology!  Go to http://www.L90admonitor.com

Re: Broken Pipe Logging

Posted by dean gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
% cd apache_1.3.15/src
% find . -name '*.[ch]' | xargs grep 'insert error message here'

that'll show you what file the message appears in.  edit that file, modify
the message.

-dean