Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/09 13:25:14 UTC

Pending Java pull requests

Hi,

Roughly 40% of the pending pull requests are tagged as Java [1].
Some of those having long threads and some of them are not
reviewed yet. Considering the upcoming release it would be great
to close or proceed with them.
So any additional help from Java developers would be appreciated!

Thanks, Krisztian

[1]: https://github.com/apache/arrow/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+java

Re: Pending Java pull requests

Posted by Micah Kornfield <em...@gmail.com>.
My time has been more limited lately, but i'll try to work through these
some as well over the next couple of days.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.