Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2006/03/07 07:30:43 UTC

[Vote][Axis2] Deepal as the release manager

Hi all,

I'd like to propose Deepal Jayasinghe as the (prestigious) release
manager for next Axis2 release.

Here is my +1 for it.

Note : Hope we can have a deadline for the next release with the
requirements. Especially, Tuscany people are expecting a release from us.

-- Chinthaka

Re: [Vote][Axis2] Deepal as the release manager

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <jn...@gmail.com>.
+1 For Deepal as the release manager.
It is always fun to manage releases ;)

Jaliya

Re: [Vote][Axis2] Deepal as the release manager

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 .. Congratulations :)

Srinath

--
============================
Srinath Perera:

Re: [Vote][Axis2] Deepal as the release manager

Posted by Chathura Herath <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.
Ohh, the joke is becoming serious now. So let it be  :-X .

Posted by jayachandra <ja...@gmail.com>.
Here is my +1 for both

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
+1 for both......

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
+ 1 to both Deepal and ajith ;-)

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.

Posted by Chatra Nakkawita <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Re: [Vote][Axis2] Deepal as the release manager

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1 form me.

Thanks,
Ruchith

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Srinath,
I did not mean to say that the circulation should happen per release
:-). I just wanted to stress the fact that the release manager
resposibilities need to be passed among people after a 'reasonable'
number of releases.

Ajith

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ajith;

--

Posted by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Re: [Vote][Axis2] Deepal as the release manager

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Certainly +1 for Ajith as the next release manager :-)

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Ajith Ranabahu <aj...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

--